The health and safety of our guests and staff during this time is our utmost priority.
Please reach out with any questions you may have regarding current protocols that are in place for COVID-19. We want you to feel confident that we are doing everything we can to keep you safe.
We will not be offering tours of the Historic Home and Capen House until further notice.
- Museum staff will wear masks at all times.
- Museum staff will have their temperatures taken when they arrive on property.
- Museum staff will wear gloves when necessary and wash/sanitize their hands throughout the day
- Museum staff will maintain physical distancing when interacting with each other, vendors and guests.
- All guests will be required to wear masks while on property and practice physical distancing in the gallery and gardens.
- All high-touch surfaces will be sanitized during regular intervals throughout the day.
- Restrooms will be sanitized regularly and will be stocked with hand soap and paper towels to help ensure proper handwashing.