Marketing Coordinator | To apply, please send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Part-time | 15-20 hours a week
The Marketing Coordinator is responsible for all communications by the Albin Polasek Museum and Capen House, including press releases, eblasts, and social media. He/she schedules the Museum’s marketing campaigns and is comfortable designing all advertisements, marketing, and exhibition materials in Adobe InDesign. The Marketing Coordinator also oversees the design and updating of the Museum and Capen House websites.
Tasks include but are not limited to:
• Sending weekly eblasts through Mailchimp
• Advertising Museum events through Facebook, Instagram, and Eventbrite
• Creating and posting content on the Museum and Capen House social media accounts
• Working with the Museum Curator to design and order exhibition materials
• Working with the Development Coordinator to design annual reports, membership, and donation campaigns
• Designing marketing materials in Adobe InDesign that are cohesive with the Museum and Capen House brands
• Writing and sending press releases
• Working with account managers to schedule marketing campaigns
• Designing advertisements in Adobe InDesign
• Editing the Museum and Capen House websites through the WordPress platform
• Degree in Communications, Marketing, or Graphic Design
• Proficient in Adobe Suite, especially InDesign
• Experience with WordPress website platform
• Good communication skills
To apply, please send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.